What is OrangeCD Catalog?
OrangeCD Catalog is the comprehensive music database program for cataloging your music on any media: CD, DVD, MP3, iTunes, OGG, FLAC, WMA files or even your old LPs and tapes. To add a new CD to the database, you just need to insert it in your computer or scan barcode
from jewel case, and OrangeCD will download all information from FreeDB and Amazon databases, including cover image and album reviews. You don't have to type a single word. Filling your music CD database becomes quick and easy.
The resulting database can be used for browsing, searching, printing or exporting to any of the supported formats. Now you can quickly check if you own specific album or song, find its exact location on CD shelf, print CD changer index sheet or calculate your total CD library value for insurance. You can create web pages with the list of all your albums and upload them to your website. The feel and look of the web pages is defined by templates and can be easily customized.
You don�t even have to run your own website to upload your music list online. In OrangeCD, you can publish your music collection catalog on Racks and Tags, share it with friends, and browse your music inventory from work or school computer.
See the screenshots of OrangeCD Catalog in action on this page.
OrangeCD Catalog is recommended by The New York Times.
Read full article here (free registration required).
Still not convinced? In OrangeCD Catalog, you can:
- Add your CD albums to the database without typing.
- Add MP3, OGG, Windows Media (WMA), FLAC or other music files by automatically scanning disk folders.
- Add CD albums by reading barcodes from jewel cases. (We recommend using CueCat barcode reader for best results.)
- Catalog classical music albums as well as pop music.
- Store any extra personal information in custom fields.
- Store artist and composer profiles, biographies, or reviews.
- Organize your music web bookmarks.
- Track who borrows your CDs.
- Maintain wish lists and purchase lists.
- Sort your albums alphabetically, chronologically, or by any field, with one click.
- Display albums in folders grouped by any field.
- Search your albums for a text string or by any combination of fields.
- Print the lists of your albums and songs.
- Play or queue song playback in the media player of your choice.
- new!! Play or queue songs in Squeezebox or Transporter network music players.
- new!! Publish your music collection listing on Racks and Tags website, and update your online music catalog automatically.
- Create detailed and customizable web pages with your albums, including index page, list of recent additions, and individual album and song lyrics pages.
- Generate plain text or HTML reports from MP3 or iTunes files.
- View database statistics.
- Backup your data automatically or by request.
- Burn database backup CDs (on Windows XP and Windows Vista only.)
- Search web sites like eBay, Amazon, or Google for album price or information.
Last but not least:
- Friendly, intuitive and customizable user interface.
- Comprehensive set of fields, including lyrics, artwork, and credits.
- Rich, customizable set of custom fields.
- Integration with our free CD player.
Click here to download a fully functional 30-day trial copy.
- Free lifetime upgrades.
- Unconditional 90-day money back guarantee. No questions asked. We don�t want your money if you are not completely happy with your purchase.
- Why purchase separate programs for managing your CD collection and MP3 files? It�s all music, and OrangeCD Catalog can do it all.